Yes, I do realize this list is a bit excessive for blogs to check every morning. Honestly though, I can’t start my day until I’ve briefed myself on the new content. A fair warning though…these blogs create a bit of an online shopping habit or at least an expensive wish list. I also talk to my friends and family about these bloggers on a first name basis (weird, I know).
- Cupcakes and Cashmere: I’ve followed Emily’s blog for a couple years now, though I certainly wasn’t first to discover it. I’ve found that her new content keeps getting better and occurs most often of any blog I follow. I’m incredibly jealous of her new Associate Editor, Leslie, but I’m not sure I could’ve made the big move to LA as she did. To be honest, I’ve determined the exact moment when new posts are made live, and even kept up while abroad in Scotland.
- Cup of Jo: Joanna’s style most embodies my own, and the brands she endorses are simple, well-made, and reflect an ease in living. They write the most varied content, but centered around women’s interest.
- Deliciously Ella: This brit must be the healthiest woman on the island, because when I studied abroad in Scotland, I didn’t nearly eat like she does. Ella’s site is a great go-to when you need a detox, refreshing recipe, or generic meal inspiration.
- Sequins & Stripes: Liz has the most ADORABLE baby, Charlie, that she consistently snapchats and insta-stories (do I sound like a stalker)? Anyways…she write with a down-to-earth and relatable personality that I connect with.
- Gal Meets Glam: If there’s any blogger to be completely jealous of, it’s Julia Engel. She and her husband create the most incredible travel itineraries, beautiful clothing, and clearly pay specific attention to the layout and UX of their site.
- Luella & June: I don’t really know what Bradley Agather’s life is, considering she seems to click “purchase” on $600+ items of clothing on a weekly basis, but she’s just oh-so cheery. I can appreciate her taste even though we don’t necessarily have a similar style (or budget), and I keep going back due to her consistent new content.